QMSD2123 is Ingishtica's self-developed 24GHz millimeter wave radar for mirror cabinets/magic mirror category in the bathroom industry, mainly for embedded applications.
This radar can achieve micro-movement monitoring within its signal coverage, and can realize gesture control operation for the intelligent experience of lights on when people come, lights off when people leave and contactless operation.
- Size of only 15*12mm, which can be adapted to a variety of structures
- Achieve accurate judgment while filtering invalid behaviors based on FM continuous wave radar technology and uniquel energy accumulation algorithm.
- Support two levels of range monitoring, which can be operated according to the actual application requirements.
- Being able to accurately recognize hand waving gestures through acceleration and occlusion judgments.
- Adjustment functions of Light/dark, color temperature change and control screen switch by judging whether the hand is hovering or not.
- Unaffected by temperature, humidity, noise, airflow, dust, Light, etc., suitable for harsh environments
- Low output power, no harm to human body
- Dynamic data sensing only, no privacy violation.
- The product supports secondary development and system integration, and applies to a variety of scenario.
Smart mirror cabinets/magic mirror
According to the human activity status within the sensing range, it can filter the invalid behavior of human passing through to achieve gesture switch and adjustment control for real-time accurate control of the fill light.
Applicable scenes: smart mirror cabinet, smart magic mirror, smart makeup mirror.
waving or hovering